Friday, February 17, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

Wow this year is flying by already! Valentine's Day has come and gone! We don't make a big production out of Valentine's Day. Primarily because we try to focus on showing our love for each other as a family every day. I tell my kids ALL the time how much I love them so while we did cards for their classes at school, we don't do a whole lot more than that. It's more important for the kids because they get so excited for the holiday's and we try our best to make memories without having too much commercialism.

While most husbands probably got their wives roses, my husband got me lily's with carnations, daisies and mums. Why lily's??? Well, because he is so amazing that he remembers I had lily's in my wedding bouquet! Love that man! I got a cute heart card from Alaina with lots of hugs and kisses from Logan and William. I made sugar cookies for the kids, and let them decorate some for themselves. For dinner we just had it together as a family, which to me is the best! I think the best example we can give our kids is for us as parents to show how much we love and respect one another. All in all it was a successful Valentine's Day.





No comments:

Post a Comment